A forex robot (expert advisor) is software that trades a
strategy for you.
They run inside your forex terminal and can be attached to any currency you choose. Using advanced calculations they open and manage forex trades for you according to a specific strategy. Every EA is different. Use more than one at the same time for best results. No experience is required and setup is simple.
Our Forex Robots Find Trades For You Automatically
We’ve spent years coding each expert advisor to perfection.
Meet the most powerful expert advisors ruling the markets right now.
INCLUDING ALL FOREX ROBOT EA
- Trades for you automatically
- Watches markets day and night
- Built in money management
- Jumping stops, break evens, etc.
- Trade multiple currency pairs at once
- Optimized default settings
- Quick 5 minute installation
- No customization required
- Dedicated customer support
- Micro, mini, and standard size lots
- Auto stop loss and take profit
- One time fee, yours forever
- Works on any PC, no restrictions
- Runs on demo and live accounts
- No experience required
- Use them together or solo
- Reliable, sound theory
- Free lifetime updates
FULL PACKAGE ALL FOREX ROBOT TRADING EA INCLUDE. GET THIS OFFER
Our Forex robots have profit over 56805 Pips this month.
Specialist expertise of experts is available
WHY IS FOREX TRADING ROBOT BETTER THAN A TRADER?
- THERE IS NO NEED IN ANY SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY TO ANALYSE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKET, OR MANY YEARS OF TRADING EXPERIENCE.
- ACCORDING TO TRADING STATISTICS, ONLY 1 OF 100 NOVICE TRADERS MAKES PROFIT.
- YOU SKIP THE TRIAL AND ERROR METHOD IMMEDIATELY MOVING TO THE TOP DUE TO THE BEST AUTOMATED FOREX TRADING STRATEGY.
- ALGORITHMIC FOREX TRADING PLATFORM COMPLETELY EXCLUDES INFLUENCE OF THE HUMAN FACTOR.
- AUTOMATED FOREX TRADING SYSTEM ALLOWS OUR CUSTOMERS TO ACHIEVE CONSISTENCY BY TRADING THE PLAN.
- THANKS TO OUR FULLY AUTOMATED FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EMOTIONS ARE MINIMIZED THROUGHOUT THE TRADING PROCESS.
Why is forex robot trading so important to love forex trader?
Forex Robot Trading is a computer program based on a robot trading time period that helps you decide whether to buy or sell a pair of currencies at a given time. Forex robots are designed to stop the trading mentality and waste of your time and you can buy it from us
WHAT FOREX ROBOT TRADING STRATEGY INCLUDE ?
- SUPER SCALPER
- CANDLE SWING
- FUNNY SCALPING
- RENKO SCALPING
- RENKO RSI CROSS SCALPING
- RENKO EMA CROSS SCALPING
- HEDGE ARBITRAGE
- 1 LEG ARBITRAGE
- RENKO HEDGE
- INDEX HFT
- 1 M CANDLE TRADE
- 5 M CANDLE TRADE
- 10 M CANDLE TRADE
- 30 M CANDLE TRADE
- 1 H CANDLE TRADE
- 4 H CANDLE TRADE
- DAY CANDLE TRADE
- FIX API TRADING
THIS FOREX TRADING ROBOT CAN BE TRADING ALL CURRENCY PAIRS AND ALL INDEX PAIRS
WHAT IS SCALPER FOREX TRADING ROBOT ?
forex trading robot scalping is the shortest time frame in trading and it exploits small changes in currency prices. forex trading robot Scalpers attempt to act like traditional market makers or specialists. To make the spread means to buy at the Bid price and sell at the Ask price, in order to gain the bid/ask difference. This procedure allows for profit even when the bid and ask don’t move at all, as long as there are traders who are willing to take market prices. It normally involves establishing and liquidating a position quickly, usually within minutes or even seconds. The role of a scalper is actually the role of market makers or specialists who are to maintain the liquidity and order flow of a product of a market. The profit for each transaction is based only on a few bips (basis points), so forex trading robot scalping is typically conducted when there are large amounts of capital and high leverage or there are currency pairs where the bid–offer spread is narrow.
WHAT IS HEDGING FOREX ROBOT TRADING ?
A forex trader can create a “forex trading robot hedge” to fully protect an existing position from an undesirable move in the currency pair by holding both a short and a long position simultaneously on the same currency pair. This version of a forex trading robot hedging strategy is referred to as a “perfect forex trading robot hedge” because it eliminates all of the risk (and therefore all of the potential profit) associated with the trade while the forex trading robot hedge is active.
WHAT IS GRID FOREX ROBOT TRADING ?
The forex trading robot grid system has become quite popular among traders because it’s easy to visualise. However, it is important to know that there’s no guarantee. If you want to succeed with the forex trading robot grid system, you must know how to execute the system correctly. To use strategies related to the forex trading robot grid system, you have to understand:
- The way the market works
- Current market dynamics
The good news is, you can set up an automatic forex trading robot grid trading system which can remove the pain of manually placing trades. The great thing about a forex trading robot grid trading system is that it helps you get a return on your investment even in volatile market conditions. This way, it eliminates the need to predict the market’s direction, making the choice quite simple.
The trader just has to know that the market is going to make a move, and the strategy will take care of the rest. It is important to use a broker with no trading commissions. These conditions will limit the maximum levels of the forex trading robot grid trading system. Another great thing about the forex trading robot grid strategy for Forex is that it works in trending markets as well. However, the downside is that the trader always has to keep the available margin in mind – especially, in trending markets.
WHAT IS ARBITRAGE FOREX ROBOT TRADING ?
Forex robot trading Latency arbitrage is a high-frequency trading strategy that allows traders to make instant profits by acting fast on opportunities presented by pricing inefficiencies between two brokers: it entails trading against the slowest broker knowing the future price in advance -less than one second-.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- No indicators or hard analysis needed
- Arbitrage trading is time-frame independent
- Under ideal trading conditions, arbitrage is a zero-risk strategy
- Arbitrage is a high-volume strategy and generates a lot of rebates
- The Latency Arbitrage EA has lots of amazing features:
It implements two trading modes: Classic or Trailing Stop
- The EA can trade 32 simultaneous pairs or symbols
- The EA implements a customizable trading threshold
- The EA adapts to slippage and commissions
- The EA places safety SL and TP orders
- The trading activity is NFA-FIFO Compliant
- Boost your trading activity with the easiest Forex robot trading Latency Arbitrage EA available, just like our customers have already done.
Forex robot trading Latency arbitrage is a low-risk trading strategy that allows traders to make a profit with no open currency exposure. It involves acting fast on opportunities presented by pricing inefficiencies between different Metatader brokers. These inefficiencies can be caused by liquidity providers or network issues on the broker’s side. When there is a price difference between brokers big enough to cover both spreads and then some, opposite trades are opened until both price quotes match again.
Forex robot trading Latency Arbitrage consists on connecting several Metatrader platforms using a single Expert Advisor, and trading price inefficiencies between them, without the need of placing an opposite trade on other broker. This can be done because Metatrader brokers do not deliver quotes at exactly the same time, and it is common to find differences of 1-2 pips and 1-5 seconds between them. Thus, by getting quotes from a mixed group of brokers, the expert advisor can trade against the slowest one knowing the future short-term price in advance.
Forex robot trading Latency Arbitrage needs a good internet connection and low spread brokers.
Example of Forex robot trading Latency Arbitrage
The basic usage of the expert advisor is trading two different brokers against each other. The EA would take advantage of network or pricing inefficiencies between two brokers, sending short-lived orders and capturing 1-2 pips per trade. The expert advisor shares the last price quote and timestamp between all platforms, and attacks the slowest broker by knowing in advance the next price quotes to be received. In the example below, the EA is acting as master and slave in both platforms.
The Latency Arbitrage EA only trades when the price difference is likely to cover spread, commissions and slippage.